"I am going to make everything around me beautiful. That will be my life". Elsie de Wolfe


Saturday, March 19, 2011

Smirnoff 'Expertly Entertain' Parties







I was recently appointed an Ambassador for Smirnoff Vodka & Cranberry, and Smirnoff Blood Orange. As part of this role, I chose competition winners for their 'expertly entertain' promotion, and assisted the winners to style their events.

Here are some pics from one of the winner's events at a light & airy Doubly Bay apartment.

My favourite element was the gorgeous candy buffet. To recreate this look at your next event, source some glass vessels in various shapes & sizes (old fashioned & vintage mixed in with more modern pieces work well for this), plus some sweets (again old fashioned work best - think boiled lollies & caramels etc.). Then tie some pretty ribbon around the top of each jar with a hand written tag. We used the same tags as the place cards on the table to tie it all together. These were from Kikki K.

The girls at Splendid Communications were brilliant & made the event a huge success. Their help was invaluable and I loved working with them.

x

Images courtesy of: Splendid Communications / Smirnoff